- Professional engineering license and enrolled as a member of the Italian Engineering Society (2014)
- Master’s Degree cum laude in Telecommunications Engineering from the University of Florence (2012), with a thesis on “Design, implementation and testing of a wireless system for vital signs and kinematic parameters monitoring”.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Engineering from the University of Florence (2010), with a thesis on “Implementation and testing of a Real-Time Localization System based on Ultra Wide Band for kinematic survey in sports”.
- Specialist Hardware Engineer at Leonardo Spa to develop avionic equipment DO-254 (DAL A to DAL D) based (2019-now).
R&D Department Complex Hardware, Firmware and FPGA at Leonardo Airborne & Space Systems for Teoresi (2018-2019).
- Founder, CEO and Project Leader of ACE Innovation company to project and industrialize electronic devices (2015-2018).
- Research fellow at the Department of Information Engineering (DINFO) , University of Florence, Italy (2013-2015).
- Independent contractor agreement with PIN S.c.r.l. as an expert advisor in electronics and telecommunication systems (2012-2013).
- Part-time job at LATI laboratory (a University of Florence Engineering’s laboratory) during university studies. Researches about RTLS and e-health devices (2011-2013).
Technical Skills and Competences
- Strong sense of organization and belonging
- High team leader capability
- Project and team managment
- Experience in innovative telecommunication and electronic systems.
- FPGA System designer based on VHDL (from requirements to verification)
- Design and programming of embedded system (C/C++, RTOS).
- High and Low level programming languages (Matlab, .NET, NI LabView, C, C++, PHP, JAVA, SQL).
- Network infrastructure design.
- PCB design (Altium Designer).
- Co-organizer of ISMICT 2014 – 8th International Symposium on Medical ICT, Florence, Italy, 2-4 April 2014.
- Training Course: Modelsim\Questa Core: Advanced Topics (Mentor Graphics Corporation Training Course), 29 July 2021
TagAFE AFE-001 android arcade arduino audio CEV2TV cga CGA Video Mode christmas C language Converter diy ECI ega EGA Video Mode extra flash health IoT kalman kalman filter kickstarter lcd memory microcontroller Multisite Piezoelectric projector Relay RLY-1601 RTLS scart software stm32 sync Ubisense University vga VGA Video Mode video Video Converter WiFi wordpress x2VGA